The Clean + Conscious Awards celebrate exceptional products that work in perfect harmony with our bodies, our environment and our society. Now running in its third year, the awards celebrate products that are safe, ethical, sustainable and socially responsible.
This year, over 400 finalists have been selected across 80 categories including Skincare, Makeup, Hair, Body, Zero Waste, Baby, Kids, Fashion, Fitness, Food & Drink and Home.
All finalist products have been scientifically-researched and are verified to be non-toxic, as well as sustainable, ethical and responsible.
Founded as the Australian Non-Toxic Awards back in 2019, the awards are the brainchild of blogger, mother and practising optometrist, Emily Fletcher, who started the awards when she identified the need to celebrate safe and socially responsible products.
"These awards provide a valuable resource to consumers who seek products that are both clean (healthy for their bodies) and conscious (aligned with their values)," said Fletcher.
"By supporting the businesses that prioritise the wellbeing of their customers along with the livelihoods of communities and the health of our planet, we are sending a powerful message that cannot be ignored."
The awards, which are 100% independent and unaffiliated with any brands, corporations or media organisations, are judged fairly and transparently by a diverse and inclusive expert panel.
This year, many of 2020's panellists return to their roles including Beauticate founder and journalist Sigourney Cantelo, Sydney Morning Herald lifestyle health editor Sarah Berry, author and waste educator Lindsay Miles, ethical fashion advocate Britt's List and many more.
Below is a snapshot of the Clean + Conscious Awards finalists. You can view the full list here.
- - Biologi – Biologi Bc Refresh Cleanser
- - Vanessa Megan – Petitgrain PH Balancing Cream Cleanser
- - Awaken Organics – Anti Ageing Gentle Cream Cleanser
- - One Of A Kind Skincare – Hydrating Milk Cleanser
- - Terra Tonics – Elemental Cleanser
- - The Herb Farm – Protecting Skin Defend Face Mist
- - Weleda – Hydrating Face Mist
- - Rinascentia – Hydrating Rose Sea Mineral Spray
- - AEOS – Refreshing Hydrating Mist
- - Kylie’s Professional – Goddessey- Skin Nutrition Beauty Tonic
Moisturiser - Normal/Dry Skin:
- - Retreatment Botanics – Ultra Rich Moisturiser
- - Dr. Hauschka – Revitalising Day Lotion
- - Awaken Organics – 4.0 Anti Ageing Defence Day Moisturiser
- - Clemence Organics – Protect + Clarify Daily Face Lotion
- - One Of A Kind Skincare – Superfood Moisturiser
Skincare - Eyes:
- - Weleda – Hydrating Eye Gel
- - Awaken Organics – 3.0 Anti Ageing Prevention Eye Cream
- - Clemence Organics – Lime Caviar Eye Creme
- - Nina’s Bees – Eye Balm with Propolis
- - Paudha Healing – Revitalising Eye Serum
- - Eye of Horus – Triple C Concealer
- - Alit Cosmetics – BBe You Cream
- - Runway Room Cosmetics – Mineral Stick Collection
- - Gemma Vendetta – Vegan BB/CC Cream
- - Sabbia Co – Mineral BB Cream
- - Weleda – Lavender Relaxing Body Oil
- - Arithmos – SOOTHE Superfine Body Oil
- - Juniper Australia – Anti Ageing Revitalising Body Oil
- - Nina’s Bees – Face & Body Floral Oil
- - Ujala – SHANTI Nourishing Body Oi
- - Black Chicken – Love Your Body Polish
- - Acala Stem – Lotus Flower Bath Ceremony
- - Honest To Goodness – Natural Epsom Salts- Revitalise Blend 1kg
- - Mitten Body – Mitten Classic Mild Face & Body Exfoliater
- - Wanderlightly – Calm + Soothe Bath Salts
Winners of the Clean + Conscious Awards will be announced in October, 2021.