According to new data, Huda Kattan and Kylie Jenner are still at the top of their games in the celeb beauty space. In fact, Huda Beauty topped the list for cosmetics and Kylie Skin took the top slot for skincare.
To determine these results, Money.co.uk recently gathered data from over 182 million Google searches and 105 million social media posts to create its 2022 Celebrity Entrepreneur Index.
Rihanna’s Fenty Skin and Pharrell Williams’ Humanrace also made the list, as did Supergoop!, largely thanks to its early investment by tennis player, Maria Sharapova.
So without further ado, below are the top five cosmetics and skincare brands for 2022.
Top 5 cosmetics brands
1. Huda Beauty, 49.7 million Instagram followers, 29.8 million Instagram hashtags
2. Kylie Cosmetics, 25.4 million Instagram followers, 4.9 million Instagram hashtags
3. Fenty Beauty, 10.2 million Instagram followers, 5.3 million Instagram hashtags
4. Jeffree Star Cosmetics, 6.4 million Instagram followers, 3.3 million Instagram hashtags
5. Florence by Mills, 2.6 million Instagram followers, 989,000 Instagram hashtags
Top 5 skincare brands
1. Kylie Skin, 5.5 million Instagram followers, 385,000 Instagram hashtags
2. Fenty Skin, 1 milllion Instagram followers, 116,000 Instagram hashtags
3. Supergoop!, 477,000 Instagram followers, 56,000 Instagram hashtags
4. Humanrace, 203,000 Instagram followers, 864,000 Instagram hashtags
5. Kora Organics, 436,000 Instagram followers, 42,000 Instagram hashtags
To find out more and to view the full lists, click here.