Are Media is looking for a beauty account manager.
We are a fast paced, creative digital publisher with three websites across the beauty and media industries from the Beautyvoices network - BEAUTYDIRECTORY, beautyheaven & BEAUTYcrew.
We pride ourselves on providing a close-knit and collaborative work environment where we strive to deliver innovative products. We promote personal development and career progression of all staff, both in their role and in gaining an understanding of the wider business, which contributes to a fun and vibrant workplace culture.
The Beautyvoices Account Manager role is responsible for generating sales revenue while maintaining and growing the portfolio allocated to them across the subscriptions and reviews offering. This role involves supporting the Head of Beauty on bigger company initiatives and achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Reach monthly and quarterly individual targets, managing media and annual membership targets
- Develop relationships on all levels with your clients so you have direct access to the decision makers in your portfolio
- Respond to client briefs by specified deadlines with a detailed PowerPoint presentation and media schedule
- Work with Senior Management within the business to provide outstanding customer service and insight for brands
- Establish relationships with Brand Direct and PR companies for all brands within your portfolio
- Generate new business through being proactive
- Create bespoke opportunities for your clients and provide short term and long term solutions for the sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within the media industry
- A desire to succeed with plenty of initiative and get-up-and-go!
- Understanding of how PR agencies and brand relationships are established and maintained
- Experience in presenting
- Extremely driven to meet individual and group sales targets
- Proficiency in Excel (in particular putting together media schedules and insertion orders) and PowerPoint (in particular creating proposals and presentations)
- Proficiency in digital advertising terminology
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team to meet goals and share information
- Experience in the beauty or women’s lifestyle space is preferable but not essential
Why Are Media?
Join a values based organisation built on respecting all, inspiring creativity and collaboration with others. Excellent Employee Benefits Package including; discounted gym & swimming pool rates at Park Street CBD; regular beauty perks; discounts at cafes, restaurants & retail stores; as well as access to Are Media’s Learning & Development Offerings.
Are Media is committed to a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We know & value the success this brings for everyone and we welcome & encourage applications from diverse backgrounds
Please apply now and send your CV here.