From a spark of imagination, Glasshouse Fragrances has grown to become Australia’s favourite fragrance brand. Founded in 2006, Glasshouse Fragrances locally develops and manufactures a range of fragrant products using only the finest materials. The brand believes that the power of scent can fortify your fantasies, arouse your individuality and leave you feeling fabulous.
An exciting role is available for a marketing and brand assistant to join and support the Glasshouse Fragrances brand team. Reporting into the Glasshouse Fragrances brand manager, you will provide administrative support, whilst building on your skills and learning in the key fundamentals of brand management and trade marketing. This role is 5 days a week on a permanent basis.
What you'll do:
- Maintain internal brand calendars, ensuring all brand launches and internal content is communicated and implemented on time
- Execute all daily social posts on Instagram, Instagram Stories and Facebook
- Support on all social content creation and planning
- Help execute marketing plan as per marketing promotional calendar
- Support BM with management of both Australian and New Zealand PR Agencies
- Manage Sales Presentations and launch communications to Sales BDM/ VM field teams for implementation
- Assist the BM with all elements of POS and Marketing Materials
- Compile a monthly competitor activity report – taking local and international beauty launches into consideration in the personal and home fragrance space
Who you are:
- A tertiary qualification, preferably with a marketing focus
- Minimum 1 Year experience within marketing / social media / PR – preferably in beauty, fashion or lifestyle
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Strong analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
- High level of energy and passion for beauty
To apply, click here.