Entries are now open for the 2022 Mumbrella Publish Awards, the publishing industry’s longest-running awards program.
Now in its 26th year, the Awards – initially run by Publishers Australia – recognise and celebrate the best work and talent in the industry, and will return to a physical event with a gala dinner to be held on September 1, at Sydney’s Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf.
- Magazine Cover of the Year – Business
- Magazine Cover of the Year – Consumer/Custom
- Designer of the Year
- Best Use of Video
- Best Podcast (Single Episode)
- Best Podcast (Series)
- Single Article of the Year
- Newsletter of the Year
- Event or Virtual Event of the Year
- Special Edition of the Year
- Launch/Relaunch of the Year
- Young Writer of the Year (30 or under)
- Journalist of the Year - Small/Large
- Columnist of the Year
- Editor of the Year – Business
- Editor of the Year – Consumer/Custom
- Salesperson/Team of the Year
- Publish Leader of the Year
- Brand of the Year
- Branded Content Studio of the Year
- Website of the Year
- Association or Member Organisation Publication of the Year
- Business Publication of the Year
- Custom Publication of the Year
- Consumer Publication of the Year - Small/Large
- Publishing Company of the Year - Small/Large
- Best Publisher-Led Advertising Campaign
- Best Sustained Initiative for Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Entry into the 2022 Mumbrella Publish Awards is straightforward, and online for all categories unless otherwise states, via the website.
The period being judged is the 12 months from June 3, 2021 to June 3, 2022. You will be notified by email if you are successfully shortlisted for an award/s by Wednesday, July 13.
ENTRY COST & DEADLINES
Entries will be accepted until midnight on Friday, June 3, 2022 at a cost of $320 AUD + GST. Late entries will be accepted until midnight on Friday, June 10, 2022 and will incur an additional $100 fee.
The Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at Doltone House - Jones Bay Wharf, the Heritage Wharf.
You can submit nominations and find more information, here.