The beautyheaven Trial Teams are a panel of independent beauty product testers who are invited to put the latest industry launches through their paces. The verdict (good or bad) is then shared across the website and beyond. Whenever you see the 'Trial Team test' stamp across products, you can be sure it's a mark of authority.
A recent Trial Team made up of twenty females aged 25-45, took place with the DermaVeen Daily Nourish Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner. The triallers were concerned with dry, itchy and irritated scalps, or suffered from dandruff, eczema or dermatitis.
Here's a snapshot of the results*:
And a further breakdown:
- 60% of members had used DermaVeen before this trial.
- 85% of members found DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner easy to work through their hair.
- 80% of members found DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner easy to rinse.
- 45% of members noticed an improvement in their hair after using DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 75% of members noticed an improvement in their scalp after using DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 70% of members would recommend DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner to their friends and family.
*Editor's note - these statistics are approved for use across beauty content in magazines and online.
For more information about the brand and to download hi-res imagery click here.