Church & Dwight is looking for an assistant product manager.
The role of the assistant product manager is to prepare and implement a marketing plan that delivers agreed volume, market share, gross profit and marketing profit contribution objectives for their brand/s as agreed as part of their overall annual CSDs in collaboration with the group brand manager.
- Support the development of the annual Marketing Plan, brand guides and product catalogues for your Group Brand Manager’s brands.
- Supporting the implementation and management of the Marketing Plan to schedule and budget.
- Ensure brand communication through all methods is consistent with positioning.
- Focus on ensuring that our brand messaging is correct and consistent across 3rd party sites.
- Maintain an on-going Market Analysis and recommend corrective action where required via provided tools: Aztec.
- Conduct regular Sales Analyses and report findings and recommend corrective action applicable.
- Ex-Factory Sales reports & Graphs through TM1.
- Update and manage Demand Planning for Brand/s in consultation with Sales team.
- Competitive product analysis.
- Bring NPD to market from concept development
- Assist with Review Presentations and attend key retailer meetings
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- IRI Aztec
- Web Maintenance Software: Word Press
- Google Analytics
- DTC Experience/E-commerce
- PR& Social Media Communication and Management
For more information and to apply, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.