Daniel Avakian backstage report - Wednesday June 2, 2021
Redken Australia hair director, Diane Gorgievski.
"The hair look for Daniel Avakian is all about embracing THE INDIVIDUAL. This show will showcase an incredible cast of individuals - with no hair the same," said Gorgievski.
"Cool haircuts and shape will load the runway with an incredible lived-in feel and and eclectic diversity. Every look considered, we reiterate the brands individualist approach."
GET THE LOOK:
1. To prep the hair, start with an application of Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Start with clean dry hair, add Redken Fashion Waves 07 to accentuate the natural wave and texture in hair
3. Diffuse the hair on low speed and heat
4. Increase visibility of natural wave by creating S bend with a flat iron using Redken Fashion Work 12 for hold
5. Lightly brush out texture
6. Gently apply Redken Shine Flash to increase separation in hair for movement
- Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
- Redken Fashion Waves 07
- Redken Fashion Work 12
- Redken Shine Flash
Imagery credit: @gettyimages