Since launching less than a year ago, beauty news and trends website, Centennial Beauty has only gone from strength to strength.
The brand's umbrella now also includes a chart-topping podcast, Renegade by Centennial Beauty, and the digital platform has recently been nominated in the Mumbrella Publish Awards 2020 for Launch of the Year.
Centennial's niche is the intersection between beauty, technology, and pop culture. The site covers what is trending and viral across the digital landscape. Topics include:
- INFLUENCER/CELEBRITY COLLABORATIONS THAT SKEW TOWARDS MILLENNIAL AND GEN-Z
- BRAND DEVELOPMENTS IN TECHNOLOGY, SUSTAINABILITY, AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- VIRAL BEAUTY (TikTok makeup hacks, trending products, online beauty community)
- PRODUCT LAUNCHES THAT ARE PARTICULARLY VISUAL
Stats and wins:
- Audience: Female 16-27
- Over 350K monthly page views and 275K monthly unique users — greatly exceeding expectations only 9 months in
- Most-followed TikTok account in Australian media— up to 1 million+ views a month
- Cited in Seventeen Magazine, Elite Daily, Byrdie, Buzzfeed, Insider, Business Insider, MTV Australia, and Paper Magazine
- The most recent beauty roadtest piece got over 22K unique views in 1 week completely organically from search
- Podcast Renegade by Centennial Beauty reached #1 on Australian Entertainment News charts multiple weeks in a row
- Some notable interviews: Lili Reinhart, James Charles, Maddie Zielger, Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw, Kira Puru, Michelle Battersby
- In addition to advertorial and podcast advertising packages, Centennial offers an on-going short-form video creation package of mobile-first content for use across TikTok, Reels, Triller, and IG. It offers news-style TikToks or creative-style TikToks.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org