Rebecca Vallance backstage report - Monday May 31, 2021
Hair by Redken Australia hair director, Diane Gorgievski.
"The hair for Rebecca Vallance was inspired by rock and roll nostalgia. Designed to capture the rock and roll vibe of the collection, the hair brings a sexy, cool-girl presence to the runway," said Redken Australia hair director, Diane Gorgievski.
"Inspired by the Hollywood Hills nightlife, the hair is styled with elegance and then deconstructed. It's a 70s’ blowout, with an undone, done texture. The overall look is shiny and finished, yet raw and cool."
GET THE LOOK:
1. To prep the hair, start with an application of Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
2. To dry hair create a base using Redken Guts 10 and Redken Outshine
3. Blowdry the hair using a Round Brush with boar bristles Note: some hair types may need Redken Fashion Waves for increased texture
4. Apply Fashion Work 12
5. Tong the hair between mid to end lengths by wrapping hair around 1” tong, only once
6. Run a hot tong through the ends to bring length to the look
7. Finish with Windblown 05
- Guts 10
- Fashion Work 12
- Windblown 05
- Fashion Waves
Imagery credit: Jacquie Manning.