Coty is a global leader in beauty - it is world number #1 in Fragrance and world #3 in Colour Cosmetics with a portfolio of brands that have been known and loved for generations.
Coty believes in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world. It has some of the most well-known brands in the categories of Fragrances, Colour Cosmetics and Skin & Body Care including Gucci, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen, philosophy, Adidas, Rimmel, Max Factor, COVERGIRL and the list goes on and on!
Develop and execute press and influencer strategies for Consumer Beauty brands (Rimmel London, Max Factor, Covergirl, Sally Hansen and David Beckham) to maximise digital, print and online coverage, garner positive influencer, trade and consumer engagement and support brand business and sales goals.
Maintain business relationships with contacts for media, influencers and liaise with global and local marketing to implement plans that are in line with brand guidelines.
Should be adept at prioritising and managing multiple brands and tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent contacts and industry relationships.
The position calls for an enthusiastic, creative thinker who collaborates well with team members and can maximise results.
- Work with Brand Marketing teams to define and execute local marketing influencer strategy to align with local brand marketing objectives and global guidelines.
- Initiate, build and manage relationships with local influencers.
- Initiate, build and manage relationships with local opinion leaders and key beauty, fashion and lifestyle media (Magazine, TV, Online Publishers).
- Manage arrangements and all press relations for visiting global ambassadors or guest speakers.
- Support Brand Marketing team on the Rimmel London sponsorship of Splendour in the Grass Festival.
- Support brand teams in management of relationships and requests from charity partnerships.
- Pitch and negotiate local editorial support and opportunities.
- Support the Brand Marketing teams in the management of PR/Influencer budget.
- Monitor, analyse and report local influencer marketing activity performance to global and local against key KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing and Media Agency teams on major Influencer marketing campaigns.
- Manage creative product send-outs.
- If needed, work with the Brand Marketing teams to brief and manage external PR agencies (for key events).
- Monitor and update product listings on beauty websites.
- Monitor, report and communicate on crisis management in conjunction with Corporate affairs.
Own it. Drive it
I’m accountable, relentless and tenacious.
Live beauty; breathe beauty
I love beauty, know beauty and want to reinvent beauty for my consumers.
Think like a start up
I’ll beat the big guys by acting fast with new ideas executed superbly.
Be brave and go beyond
I go the extra mile, because targets are there to be beaten.
Win for the team
Coty is my work family and a win is only a win if it is for the entire team.
Critical success factors
- High level communication skills – written and verbal.
- Creative thinker and ideation.
- Strong analytical, thinking and problem solving skills.
- High level ability to set priorities and manage competing demands.
- High level interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively.
- Confident at presenting and public speaking.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR/Communications/Marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in PR/Influencer Marketing.
- PR experience in the Beauty industry.
- Ensure all activities comply with Coty policies and legal and ethical standards, including WHS, EEO and anti-discrimination legislation and principles.
- Preparedness and ability to travel as required.
To apply, click here.