First Nations Fashion & Design backstage report - Wednesday June 2, 2021
Redken Australia hair director, Diane Gorgievski.
"The look for First Nations Fashion & Design is all about diversity and playing with the natural textures of each person's hair," said Gorgievski. "We are working on enhancing beautiful curls and glossy hair to flood the runway with bounce and shine. The hair look enhances the collections fabrics and flow - letting the true beauty of the cast shine."
GET THE LOOK:
1. To prep the hair, start with an application of Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner.
2. Begin with clean, dry hair and spray down with water.
3. Apply Redken Rootful 06 spray and add Redken Guts 10 and set hair in curly hair twists.
4. Diffuse hair and dry until very dry.
5. If required, add extra texture using a small barrelled curling iron.
6. Finish with Redken Windblown 05.
7. Add Redken Oil For All to finish.
- Redken Shades EQ Gloss conditioning colour
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
- Redken Rootful 06
- Redken Fashion Waves 07
- Redken Guts 10
- Redken Windblown 05
- Redken Oil for All
Imagery credit: Lucas Dawson